Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Tumblr Repost: Got a Japanese PSN Account





[Originally posted on March 14, 2014 - Tumblr Repost]

Got myself set up with a Japanese PSN account last night. I’ve been meaning to do it ever since I heard Joshua Newey talk about it some time ago on his Kids Table podcast.

The process was ridiculously easy with a decent guide – I used this one on NeoGAF.

Now I’ve got a whole bunch of demos lined up for download. It’s a mixture of Japanese exclusive games and Japanese versions of games I like. Of course, the first demo I downloaded was Puyo Puyo Tetris, which I really enjoyed even though the demo opponent was extremely easy to beat.

I’m considering importing Puyo Puyo Tetris, but even as a cheaper game, it’s still a pretty penny to get it sent over here to the UK. We’ll have to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.